Puffy eyes happen when you cry over a period drama or manage to only sleep for two hours. Here are a couple natural fixes:
Cucumber is perhaps the most common home remedy. Place slices over eyes for about ten minutes. The veggie’s astringent properties will reduce inflammation and cause the skin to tighten.
Take a damp cloth and fold it around raw, grated potato. Keep on eyelid for 15 mins.
Tea has marvelous astringent properties. Steep two black or green tea bags for 3 minutes, then remove them and let them cool. Once they’re a comfortable temperature, place them over your eyelids for 10 to 15 minutes.
- friendfotos likes this
- princessdazey likes this
- soyez-mon-valentine reblogged this from ecologyofbeauty
- circachartreuse likes this
- jumblejo reblogged this from msenjoli and added:
- jumblejo likes this
- littleorphanammo likes this
- novazembla likes this
- wooliebear likes this
- msenjoli reblogged this from ecologyofbeauty
- ecologyofbeauty posted this